The Bartender crafts Sauced specialty cocktails according to Sauced standards and recipes, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, and takes and rings in orders. This person is responsible for all aspects of the bar area, from setting up and stocking product for each shift, maintains storage areas, and cleans, sanitizes and maintains all equipment, utensils and tools.
- One year bartending experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.