Walnut Creek, CA
$10.00 - $12.00
The Host greets all guests with genuine enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival or over the phone. Informs guests of their wait time, enters guest names into the computer system, shows guests to their table and bids guests farewell as they leave. Additionally, Host’s assists guests in making menu selections over the phone, takes and rings in orders, packages To Go food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction. Performing light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus, and ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and orderly are also required.
- 6 months customer service or guest service experience preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.